The term ‘GreenLeafSupplements’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is GreenLeafSupplements, 56c Frances Street, Newtownards, Co. Down. BT23 7DY.
Our company registration number is NI654839. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Shipping costs are £5.99 Flat Rate for all orders under £100. All items will be sent via UK Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. We offer free shipping for all orders over £100.
Please be advised that the views expressed within our forums are that of the individual user and are not validated nor agreed with by the owners of GreenLeafSupplements nor the website administrators.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover) ***When paying by card, no money is taken before the goods are despatched
We do not accept cheques
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused/unopened condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
- Please email [email protected] to request a refund and we will outline the process
2. Mail your returned item to:
56c Frances Street, Newtownards, Co.Down BT23 7DY
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.